You will always be the most important thing
We want our products help you to feel good, to give you a moment of pleasure and to be part of your daily care routines.
To do this we must offer you food and cosmetics that suit you, your needs and your values. We use thermally non-aggressive processes, we develop innovative research in which animal experiments are not carried out and people’ health is respected.
The way we eat and look after ourselves also defines who we are, and therefore we always offer you the best products and high quality alternatives: only by making 100% natural and sustainable products accessible to you we can state that we offer you the best for you and your entourage.
Sharing is living
We are part of the group of companies that collaborate with the Spanish Association Against Breast Cancer, supporting economically their research projects. Every detail counts!
We declare war on toxic chemicals
Do we really know what we eat or what the commonly used cosmetics are made of? We use a lot of products in our daily routine which contain chemical preservatives (classified as “E Numbers”). These substances can be, in many cases, the cause of health issues for people: allergic reactions, hyperactivity in children, asthma, hives, etc.
In Naturae we believe in the contribution of vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants of natural origin … and nothing else! You just have to look at our labels; you will not be able to see anything you could not find in nature.
Would you like to join us for the natural revolution?Find out more
Backed by science
You have probably heard or read the expression "it's like aloe vera, it's good for everything". This is because in recent years aloe has become a well-known remedy for many problems or ailments. But, beyond fashion or popular wisdom, is there a scientific basis to support these beliefs?
At Naturae we base our work on observation, research, experimentation and objective analysis, which allows us to guarantee the maximum quality of our products.
Would you like to know the results of various studies on the benefits of aloe vera? Here are a few articles so that you can find out first-hand what science has to say:
- “Characterisation of gels from different Aloe spp. as antifungal treatment: Potential crops for industrial applications”. , (Zapata, P. J.; Navarro, D.; Guillén, F.; Castillo, S.; Martínez-Romero, D.; Valero, D.; y otros).
- “Aloe vera as a Functional Ingredient in Foods Aloe vera as a Functional Ingredient”, (Taylor, P.; Rodríguez, E. R.; Martín, J. D.; Romero, C. D.).
- “Structural and conformational characterization of linear O-acetyl-glucomannan purified from gel of Aloe barbadensis Miller”, (Shi, X. D.; Yin, J. Y.; Huang, X. J.; Que, Z. Q.; Nie, S. P.).
- “Aloe genus plants: From farm to food applications and phytopharmacotherapy”, (Salehi, B.; Albayrak, S.; Antolak, H.; Kręgiel, D.; Pawlikowska, E.; Sharifi-Rad, M.; y otros).
- “Bioactive Compounds and Medicinal Properties of Aloe Vera L.: An Update”, (Raksha, B.).
- “Aloe vera : Potential candidate in health management via modulation of biological activities”, (Rahmani, A.; Aldebasi, Y.; Srikar, S.; Khan, A.; Aly, S.).
- “Aloe Vera for Tissue Engineering Applications”, (Rahman, S.; Carter, P.; Bhattarai, N.).
- “Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine Evaluation of biological properties and clinical effectiveness of Aloe vera : A systematic review”, (Radha, M. H.; Laxmipriya, N. P.).
- “Acemannan and Fructans from Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) plants as novel prebiotics.”, (Quezada, M. P.; Salinas, C.; Gotteland, M.; Cardemil, L.).
- “Automated Control of the Organic and Inorganic Composition of Aloe vera Extracts Using (1)H NMR Spectroscopy”, (Monakhova, Y. B.; Randel, G.; Diehl, B. W.).
- “Benefits of Aloe vera in dentistry”, (Manigandan, T.; Elumalai, M.; Cholan, P.; Kaur, R.; Mangaiyarkarasi, S.).
- “Compositional and Structural Features of the Main Bioactive Polysaccharides Present in the Aloe Vera Plant”, (Minjares-Fuentes, R.; Femenia, A.; Comas-Serra, F.; Rodríguez González, V.M.).
- “Anesthetic management of a patient with hemophilia B during scoliosis surgery”, (Makino, S.; Nomura, Y.; Kabara, S.; Takatsuji, S.; Kagawa, T.).
- “Mass spectrometry-based metabolite profiling and antioxidant activity of Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) in different growth stages”, (Lee, S.; Do, S. G.; Kim, S. Y.; Kim, J.; Jin, Y.; Lee, C. H.).
- “Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral aloe vera gel for active ulcerative colitis”, (Langmead, L.; Feakins, R. M.; Goldthorpe, S.; Holt, H.; Tsironi, E.; De Silva, A.; y otros).
- “The no-observed-adverse-effect level (NOAEL) of baby aloe powder (BAP) for nutraceutical application based upon toxicological evaluation”, (Kwack, S. J.; Do, S. G.; Kim, Y. W.; Kim, Y. J.; Gwak, H. M.; Park, H. J.; y otros).
- “Evaluation of Antioxidant Potential of Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) Extracts”, (Hu, Y.; Xu, J.; Hu, Q.).
- “Composition and Applications of Aloe vera Leaf Gel”, (Hamman, J. H.).
- “Aloe vera Quality Standard”, (Foundation, B. N.).
- “Compositional features and bioactive properties of whole fraction from Aloe vera processing”, (Flores-López, M. L.; Romaní, A.; Cerqueira, M. A.; Rodríguez-García, R.; Jasso de Rodríguez, D.; Vicente, A. A.).
- “Screening for novel plant sources of prenyloxyanthraquinones: Senna alexandrina Mill. and Aloe vera (L.) Burm. F.”, (Epifano, F.; Fiorito, S.; Locatelli, M.; Taddeo, V. A.; Genovese, S.).
- “El gel de aloe vera: Estructura, composición química, procesamiento, actividad biológica e importancia en la industria farmacéutica y alimentaria”, (Domínguez-Fernández, R. N.; Arzate-Vázquez, I.; Chanona-Pérez, J. J.; Welti-Chanes, J. S.; Alvarado-González, J. S.; Calderón-Domínguez, G.; y otros).
- “Propagation Techniques and Agronomic Requirements for the Cultivation of Barbados Aloe (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. F.)—A Review”, (Cristiano, G.; Murillo-Amador, B.; De Lucia, B.).
- “Aloe vera L. processing and products: A review”, (Chandegara, V. K.; Varshney, A. K.).
- “NMR and rheological study of Aloe barbadensis partially acetylated glucomannan”, (Campestrini, L. H.; Silveira, J. L. M.; Duarte, M. E. R.; Koop, H. S.; Noseda, M. D.).
- “Quality and authenticity of commercial aloe vera gel powders”, (Bozzi, A.; Perrin, C.; Austin, S.; Arce Vera, F.).
- “AOAC international guidelines for validation of botanical identification methods”, (Barrett, B.; Betz, J. M.; Ods, N. I. H.; Don, C.; Don, C.; Foodphysica, C.; y otros).
- “Twenty years of research on Aloe vera”, (Akev, N.; Can, A.; Sütlüpınar, N.; Çandöken, E.).
- “Effect of processing and storage on sensory properties and acemannan content of aloe vera gel”, (Ahlawat, K. S.; Khatkar, B. S.; Sushil; Gulia, N.).
- “Aloe vera health claims”, (Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety).
Passion for nature
It is nature that inspires us and drives us to improve. From it we get all the components with which we elaborate our products, we treat them with respect, keeping all their nutrients intact, and we put them at your disposal, ready to be enjoyed.
Our essence, our mission and our values are directly linked to nature, because we are nothing without it: Naturae could not be understood without the care, love and respect for the environment and biodiversity of the planet.
The best from nature to your business!
Would you like to sell our products? At Naturae we make unique products, 100% natural and free of chemical preservatives.
We take care of the logistic, we send your order wherever you want, so you only have to worry about what you do best: to sell.