1.- INFORMATION TO THE USER
Responsibility: BIOFACTORIA NATURAE ET SALUS SA, (from now on the RESPONSIBLE), is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs the User that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, therefore the following handling information is provided.
Purposes of the treatment:
- To process orders, requests or any type of application made by the user through any of the available contact ways.
- To maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are: Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, now or in the future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached some agreement of promotion. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To submit the news bulletin of the web page.
Data retention criteria:
Commercial transaction data will be kept during the legal period and they will be available to the competent Administrations (Consumer Affairs) and the Tax Administration. After this time, they will be deleted using appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or they will be destroyed unless you accept that we send you commercial information.
The data for carrying out advertising and marketing campaigns (receiving commercial information) will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for such purpose, will be removed using appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or they will be totally destroyed.
- For data collection in order to process orders, requests or any kind of inquiry made by the user through any available ways of contact, the legitimacy is based on the contract of online sale.
- For all other purposes the legitimacy is based on the consent of the user.
Data communication: The data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligations.
User Rights You have the right to withdraw consent at any time for any of the purposes for which consent is collected. You also have the right to access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Camino de los llanos 17 pradoluengo (Burgos)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY BIOFACTORIA NATURAE ET SALUS
The Users, by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes and entry of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to attend their request, on the part of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The completion of these data is mandatory for purchases made on the website. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are needed to provide an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs. If the user also wishes to receive our communications must click on the button “I want my order and you to send me information”.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and he she is responsible for communicating any modification to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out. The express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. If you want us to send you information by email we inform you that we use Mailchimp to send you our information and that your consent to the processing of data for that purpose includes that you know and accept this international transfer.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way with regard to the interested party and suitable, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them adequate information so that they can exercise them.