There is not any more versatile plant than aloe vera is. It is full of nutrients that can help with multiple ailments: it protects the intestine, it strengthens the immune system, it helps to prevent anaemia, it is effective against sunburn . . . Did not you introduce into your diet this food yet?
Not all aloe vera juices are the same, not all of them have the same quality or the same security for drinking. To be able to differentiate them, watch this video:
We select only fresh aloe vera leaves, grown in our own organic crops in Andalusia (Spain) and we process them in our factory in less than 24 hours. We do not subject them to aggressive thermal treatments, likewise we do not add any chemical preservatives. Our juices have more than 90% aloe vera, something unique on the market, thereby we can say that our products are 100% natural, high quality and healthy!
Organic Refreshing Beaverages
Do you like to take care of yourself, but without giving up the best flavour? Our refreshing healthy beverages will become your best allies!
We use fresh aloe vera leaves from our own crops in Andalusia (Spain), and we combine them with natural fruit juices (mango, apple and grape), cane sugar or tea to create 100% organic, natural and vegan-friendly beverages. Did not you try them yet?
Backed by science
You have probably heard or read the expression "it's like aloe vera, it's good for everything". This is because in recent years aloe has become a well-known remedy for many problems or ailments. But, beyond fashion or popular wisdom, is there a scientific basis to support these beliefs?
At Naturae we base our work on observation, research, experimentation and objective analysis, which allows us to guarantee the maximum quality of our products.
Would you like to know the results of various studies on the benefits of aloe vera? Here are a few articles so that you can find out first-hand what science has to say:
- “Characterisation of gels from different Aloe spp. as antifungal treatment: Potential crops for industrial applications”. , (Zapata, P. J.; Navarro, D.; Guillén, F.; Castillo, S.; Martínez-Romero, D.; Valero, D.; y otros).
- “Aloe vera as a Functional Ingredient in Foods Aloe vera as a Functional Ingredient”, (Taylor, P.; Rodríguez, E. R.; Martín, J. D.; Romero, C. D.).
- “Structural and conformational characterization of linear O-acetyl-glucomannan purified from gel of Aloe barbadensis Miller”, (Shi, X. D.; Yin, J. Y.; Huang, X. J.; Que, Z. Q.; Nie, S. P.).
- “Aloe genus plants: From farm to food applications and phytopharmacotherapy”, (Salehi, B.; Albayrak, S.; Antolak, H.; Kręgiel, D.; Pawlikowska, E.; Sharifi-Rad, M.; y otros).
- “Bioactive Compounds and Medicinal Properties of Aloe Vera L.: An Update”, (Raksha, B.).
- “Aloe vera : Potential candidate in health management via modulation of biological activities”, (Rahmani, A.; Aldebasi, Y.; Srikar, S.; Khan, A.; Aly, S.).
- “Aloe Vera for Tissue Engineering Applications”, (Rahman, S.; Carter, P.; Bhattarai, N.).
- “Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine Evaluation of biological properties and clinical effectiveness of Aloe vera : A systematic review”, (Radha, M. H.; Laxmipriya, N. P.).
- “Acemannan and Fructans from Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) plants as novel prebiotics.”, (Quezada, M. P.; Salinas, C.; Gotteland, M.; Cardemil, L.).
- “Automated Control of the Organic and Inorganic Composition of Aloe vera Extracts Using (1)H NMR Spectroscopy”, (Monakhova, Y. B.; Randel, G.; Diehl, B. W.).
- “Benefits of Aloe vera in dentistry”, (Manigandan, T.; Elumalai, M.; Cholan, P.; Kaur, R.; Mangaiyarkarasi, S.).
- “Compositional and Structural Features of the Main Bioactive Polysaccharides Present in the Aloe Vera Plant”, (Minjares-Fuentes, R.; Femenia, A.; Comas-Serra, F.; Rodríguez González, V.M.).
- “Anesthetic management of a patient with hemophilia B during scoliosis surgery”, (Makino, S.; Nomura, Y.; Kabara, S.; Takatsuji, S.; Kagawa, T.).
- “Mass spectrometry-based metabolite profiling and antioxidant activity of Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) in different growth stages”, (Lee, S.; Do, S. G.; Kim, S. Y.; Kim, J.; Jin, Y.; Lee, C. H.).
- “Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral aloe vera gel for active ulcerative colitis”, (Langmead, L.; Feakins, R. M.; Goldthorpe, S.; Holt, H.; Tsironi, E.; De Silva, A.; y otros).
- “The no-observed-adverse-effect level (NOAEL) of baby aloe powder (BAP) for nutraceutical application based upon toxicological evaluation”, (Kwack, S. J.; Do, S. G.; Kim, Y. W.; Kim, Y. J.; Gwak, H. M.; Park, H. J.; y otros).
- “Evaluation of Antioxidant Potential of Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis Miller) Extracts”, (Hu, Y.; Xu, J.; Hu, Q.).
- “Composition and Applications of Aloe vera Leaf Gel”, (Hamman, J. H.).
- “Aloe vera Quality Standard”, (Foundation, B. N.).
- “Compositional features and bioactive properties of whole fraction from Aloe vera processing”, (Flores-López, M. L.; Romaní, A.; Cerqueira, M. A.; Rodríguez-García, R.; Jasso de Rodríguez, D.; Vicente, A. A.).
- “Screening for novel plant sources of prenyloxyanthraquinones: Senna alexandrina Mill. and Aloe vera (L.) Burm. F.”, (Epifano, F.; Fiorito, S.; Locatelli, M.; Taddeo, V. A.; Genovese, S.).
- “El gel de aloe vera: Estructura, composición química, procesamiento, actividad biológica e importancia en la industria farmacéutica y alimentaria”, (Domínguez-Fernández, R. N.; Arzate-Vázquez, I.; Chanona-Pérez, J. J.; Welti-Chanes, J. S.; Alvarado-González, J. S.; Calderón-Domínguez, G.; y otros).
- “Propagation Techniques and Agronomic Requirements for the Cultivation of Barbados Aloe (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. F.)—A Review”, (Cristiano, G.; Murillo-Amador, B.; De Lucia, B.).
- “Aloe vera L. processing and products: A review”, (Chandegara, V. K.; Varshney, A. K.).
- “NMR and rheological study of Aloe barbadensis partially acetylated glucomannan”, (Campestrini, L. H.; Silveira, J. L. M.; Duarte, M. E. R.; Koop, H. S.; Noseda, M. D.).
- “Quality and authenticity of commercial aloe vera gel powders”, (Bozzi, A.; Perrin, C.; Austin, S.; Arce Vera, F.).
- “AOAC international guidelines for validation of botanical identification methods”, (Barrett, B.; Betz, J. M.; Ods, N. I. H.; Don, C.; Don, C.; Foodphysica, C.; y otros).
- “Twenty years of research on Aloe vera”, (Akev, N.; Can, A.; Sütlüpınar, N.; Çandöken, E.).
- “Effect of processing and storage on sensory properties and acemannan content of aloe vera gel”, (Ahlawat, K. S.; Khatkar, B. S.; Sushil; Gulia, N.).
- “Aloe vera health claims”, (Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety).
The best from nature to your business!
Would you like to sell our products? At Naturae we make unique products, 100% natural and free of chemical preservatives.
We take care of the logistic, we send your order wherever you want, so you only have to worry about what you do best: to sell.